DCP Member Show and Tell
This is an attendee ticket. If you are a DCP member and want to present your images, go to your member account.
Registration is free, but both attendees and presenters must RSVP to receive Zoom instructions.
The members of DCP are part of a community. And while we can’t all be together in person just yet, DCP still wants to connect our community in helpful and meaningful ways.
We believe that photography is as much process as product, and sharing your work with others is an important part of that creative process. Join us in our first online Member Show and Tell. At this virtual event, the first 15 DCP members to register as presenters will have a chance to show a maximum of 10 of their images to the group and share a little about their stories. During your allotted time, attendees will have a chance to offer feedback and ask questions. Please see the Details tab for more information.
You do not have to be a DCP member to be attend this event. Only DCP members have the opportunity to present their images.
This event is Monday, December 14 from 6pm-7:30pm CST. The event is FREE, but attendees and presenters must register to receive Zoom instructions.
DCP Member Presenters
- The first 15 DCP members to register will be able to present their photos to the group. Log in to your member account. Registration to be a presenter will be under Membership/Account Details/My Membership/Event Tickets.
- Members who will be presenting their work must submit their images prior to the event. The meeting host will handle displaying the photos. A timer will be used to make sure we have time to cover all of the work. You will receive instructions after you register.
- Members who are presenting work will have to log in to the Zoom meeting 15 minutes before the event starts to become familiar with the process and work out any technical issues.
- You do not have to be a DCP member to attend this event! The event is free, but you must register to receive Zoom instructions.
- Max number of attendees is 30.
- We encourage attendees to log in to the Zoom meeting 10 minutes before the event starts to work out any technical issues.
Q: How long do I have to present if I am showing my images?
A: You will have 5 minutes to show a maximum of 10 of your images. We will be timing each presenter so that we have enough time to get to everyone.
Q: What type of photos should I share?
A: We encourage you to show images that reflect you as a photographer or a project that you’ve been working on. The images can also be some that you would like some constructive feedback on from your fellow photographers.
Q: Can I attend this event without presenting any of my images?
A; Yes! You can register for this event as an attendee and still join the discussion. You do not need to be a DCP member to be an attendee.
Q: Do I have to live in North Texas to attend this event?
A: No! Have you always wanted to take a photography class with your friend or family member but you aren’t in the same location? This is the perfect opportunity to learn a new skill with a buddy near or far.
Q: How will I know if the event makes or not?
A: If the event doesn’t make and has to be canceled, you will receive an email no later than the day before the scheduled event date.